music

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

that funny feeling / I will be "post-y" I guess


thats so bittersweet

but I'm trying to approach it with thinking 

RELAX 

first of all life often dealing with situations better the we imagined and than we thought all could go


maybe better is not to force your own solutions sometimes


2ed me over-stressing always was ruining all

I always was over thinking things and I was ending up not enjoying bc I was simply stressed 

Life goes anyway own way why would you always in advance process all possible outputs


Its not easy but for once I try to get it right as it can be without overwhelming myself


I'm just curious what I'm gonna think reading it in two years. What I'm gonna think What I'm gonna feel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

wypowiedzieli sie.