music

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Pixies Wheeeeeeeeeeere is my miiiiiiiiiiiind


 

this month was quite big one
no one would even understand if I would try to explain all why's

most people won't approve but it feels
like I can make decisions for myself by myself
and then live with the consequences
sometimes there is no steps back
and sometimes that's allright

at the same time I couldn't care less (not about you)
I didn't know that I could not care
but apparently that's possible

(that's a bit scary)

I thought it would matter more
but it didn't
It feels like nothing to me
like just never ending nothing 
and it surprised me 
I though I would feel something, but I don't
at all

It very new to me

the experiment (life is it) continues


only think can make me feel something deeper is music rn
and the thing what makes me feel good 
is VERY surprisingly listening laud to Slash


I became do much stronger recently that I surprise even myself
Life likes to challenge me


co czujesz


No comments:

Post a Comment

wypowiedzieli sie.