music

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

cinematographyyyyyyy

 I'm taking little steps forwards it
and it makees me happyy

otherwise I'm confused AF
I don't know what to do and how
 

I'm sooo sorry to all friends and people who I didn't answer for ages 
(if I did text you back you're lucky)
Its so much going on that I can't concentrate on any answers to anyone
I feel bad but just can't manage to text back
Life absorbing me totally
I feel like my hours just shrieked
and nothing fits in anymore

plains airports parties doesn't help

I did no edit YT even I've got  loaaats of good recordings
I did not go to the gym
No anything out of my tight schedule

Moving soon I hope it will help to go trough winter and THE course easier having time and space to learn
holidays to come also looking forwards it

i've got so much going on my head and no time to type anything
so I just do that shortcut
to later remember why I wasn't writing


No comments:

Post a Comment

wypowiedzieli sie.