music

Monday, August 29, 2022

monotony in fun



I took this year at least 10 flights
Another 6 coming
I always wanted to be traveler
I'm not quite sure about it anymore
I hate airports
Long waits
Delayed and canceled flights
I also hate lack of routines
I hate a security checks (always going through the longest check as they assuming I look as a convict or drug diler)
I hate that water cost fortune at the airport and to get there takes longer than actual flight
I hate that in the summer everything is overcrowded

Romania, Poland, Romania, Spain, Greece, Asia, Romania, Poland?

Meantime I also maned few travels with rail (Oxford, Cambridge, Cardiff,.)

Long roundtrip in Poland ( Lodz-Warsaw-Krakow-Zakopane-Auschwitz-Wieliczka-Lodz-Warsaw)

I moved a flat also, after covid it was busiest time
As much as I like to active it was bit to much for 6 months
I also processed lots mentally

I would post some photos but need to do selection first
I feel happy, but I also feel confused af
I didn't edit even I filmed lots

No comments:

Post a Comment

wypowiedzieli sie.