music

Monday, October 9, 2023

Autumn 🍂

Where am I?
Where are you?

What's going on in my life is beyond I ever imagined I could ever process.
I'm still alive and here, stronger then ever.
Did it all have to happened to I start to believe that sometimes even you have nothing to say in you story (at least it looks like at moments) you still can choose to be happy?
Happiness is a choice, what you think is a choice and how you react is your choice.
Hope you never going to forget it Martyna

Even if you are crumbling on the floor and crying your eyes out its your choice. You chose to do it, someone else in your situation could be just having a walk and drinking a coffee - but you chosen to react in that ways so you suffer. 
So pick up yourself as soon as you can and decide to be happy, as circumstances no meter, you decide how you feel by simply allowing the thoughts to flood you
Don't do it, that's not worth it

Let's finish with victimising yourself in your mind.
Start simply tell yourself different stories as the old once do not benefit you in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment

wypowiedzieli sie.