music

Saturday, November 25, 2023

lots

This year lots have happened 

its wasn't easy journey 

now I feel like I finally see some lights through that darkness 

tiny blinking light at the end of narrow dark street but is there all the time 

sometimes is harder to see it but it's constantly there and helps to walk

My life always was full of bumps on my roads

I think finally I'm starting to take responsibility for them

I always believed is a bad luck or its a destiny or however you wanna call it

Now I know that you create what comes in majority and its your responsibility how you take it and what you do with it

Some of those lessons was painful but I hope I've learnt once for all

Please all of you and universe keep fingers crossed for me because I need a little bit of luck this time

I did all I possibly could to make things better I cannot think of one thing more I could do

So all its gonna be good but to be extraordinarily I need this few precent of luck 

so I'm  asking for it 

I'm all ready to receive it


I wanna come back to that massage soon and just add thanks 


I feel like I could be happy



Nadal bardzo Cie kocham

to ma sens

czy to widzisz?


No comments:

Post a Comment

wypowiedzieli sie.